This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Workaround for virtual function/dllimport bug, also patch guidance request
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at nanotech dot wisc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Workaround for virtual function/dllimport bug, also patch guidance request
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 27 Nov 1999 22:12:42 -0800
- Cc: geoff schmidt <gschmidt at MIT dot EDU>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <199911270608.AAA23797@mercury.xraylith.wisc.edu>
Again I ask, how does MS handle this situation?