This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: STL support in gdb
- To: gcc at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: STL support in gdb
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at andros dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: 30 Sep 1999 14:50:18 -0700
- Newsgroups: cygnus.egcs
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <37F161CC.BDB6E690@cygnus.com>
Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com> writes:
> You can use an older GDB in the meantime (4.17). This is one of the c++
> things that the HP-merge seems to have screwed.
Beware however; in some cases HP's added code now generates an error
message where previously, GDB would have some silent default behavior.
Overload resolution is one of those cases.