This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: undefined symbol: __builtin_vec_delete?
- To: flynnt at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: undefined symbol: __builtin_vec_delete?
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 21:39:19 +0100
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Why am I getting this? And how do I have to compile my debug libraries so
> that when I run with them that I don't get that error??
You didn't provide enough information to help you: what system, what
compiler version, what is your linker line etc?
__builtin_vec_delete is part of libgcc.a. Verify that this gets
linked-in (gcc -v).