This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Workaround for virtual function/dllimport bug, also patch guidance request
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Workaround for virtual function/dllimport bug, also patch guidance request
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:33:04 -0600
- cc: gschmidt at pinball-wizard dot mit dot edu, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> What does VC++ do?
Give me a day or two to dig out and run my tests with VC++. The MSDN
docs have some info, but extremely scattered, so that's usually not
much help in this matter, especially when it comes implementation