This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your patch to init.c
- To: jason at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Your patch to init.c
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 99 07:49:03 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Sure, but I don't really see write-after-approval as "special rights";
it's more of a convenience for the maintainers. If frequent
contributors can check in their own patches, I don't have to.
I agree somewhat, but since actually committing patches is something
that can potentially be done incorrectly, I think it is necessary to
"qualify" people who have that right.