This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
I thought you would be interested in this.
- To: r00ty at neteze dot com
- Subject: I thought you would be interested in this.
- From: r00ty at neteze dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 01:36:39 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: r00ty at neteze dot com
___________________________________________________________
> This is short and to the point so please take just a moment to read this. I am sure you will be interested in what you are about to read.
>
> My name is James. I have been an entrepreneur for some 15 plus years now. I have owned and operated several businesses, including everything from mail-order companies to auto body shops. All these companies and concepts had one common denominator; they required large amounts of capital to get started and even larger amounts of my time to keep them going. To me, this was unacceptable. I was spending all my time trying to build these businesses, which is very difficult when you have a family.
>
> A few years ago, I tried a concept referred to as network marketing. The Company of choice shall remain nameless. I was, however, able to obtain a top position in the Company in a very short time. One problem that kept occurring was the simple fact that very few people in my organization were making any money, and there was nothing I could do to change that. I then decided to go back to the conventional business world. I felt that at least I was not dragging anyone else into it with me, and if I did not succeed then I would not be hurting anyone; except myself.
>
> Now to get to the point. A short time ago, I was introduced to an entirely new concept of business. I have never seen anything work like this before. The concept is easy to understand but would require more information than what could be sent in a simple e-mail. We have already introduced thousands of people to this new idea. What I would like to do at this time is to send you the information you would need in order to understand this concept. The information will be sent to you FREE of charge, on Video or Audio Tape.
>
> To receive your FREE Video or Audio tape
> or to ask any questions,
> Please contact me atl >> (707) 429-6470
Thanks
>
> IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, I AM SORRY FOR THE INTRUSION
>
> This message complies with the proposed United States bill for
> commercial e-mail, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618, further
> transmissions may be stopped to you by sending an e-mail to r00ty@neteze.com
> with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
>
> This message was sent in compliance with all US state laws with
> a valid from position, subject header, and remove link with the use of privately
> owned mail servers.