This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Old SCO support.
- To: scherrey at proteus-tech dot com
- Subject: Re: Old SCO support.
- From: Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:06:36 -0600
- Cc: egcs mailing list <egcs at egcs dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3835B226.D97BD15E@switchco.com>
Benjamin Scherrey wrote:
> Is anyone aware of whether or not gcc-2.95.2 builds/works under SCO
> Unix 2.1.2?
I don't know if 2.95.2 explictly was tested, but I'm pretty sure it works.
The reality is that the UnixWare 2 target isn't very different than the
UnixWare 7 target which has many users.
> If not, what's the most recent version supported by this old release
> of SCO?
I believe that Rodney Brown tests this combination regularly. It should