Re: Autoincrement examples

> What were the chief advantages of doing this during regmove?  I'm not
> familiar with this pass but I feel the transformations are too late.
> For simple cases it should make no difference, but for more complex
> cases, autoincrement optimisation needs to run before instruction
> combination.

My loop patches recognize a number of cases where autoincrement considerations
require a different pattern of giv combination.

However, we are not supposed to generate autoincrement before flow.  The
point of doin this in regmove is that we alerady got constraint information
there - using autoincrement instead of three-address-adds is much more useful
when you don't actually have a three-address add to start with.