This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Red Hat/Cygnus merger & GCC
- To: nathan at compsci dot bristol dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: Red Hat/Cygnus merger & GCC
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:31:07 +0100 (MET)
- cc: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> Jeffrey A Law wrote:
>> The combination of Red Hat and Cygnus employees on the steering
>> committee does not carry enough votes to constitute a majority.
If I counted correctly, there are currently three Cygnus employees (Jeff,
Jason Merrill, Jim Wilson) and one RedHat employee (David Miller) on the
steering committee, which makes just four out of thirteen -- less than one
> Would it be appropriate to
> b) give the affiliations of the members
I am currently working on that and will update the list once I have
gather all information.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/