This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: help request
- To: "Ben A. Abderrazek" <baa at sowa dot is dot uec dot ac dot jp>
- Subject: Re: help request
- From: Marcin Dalecki <dalecki at dacotec dot net>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:39:53 +0100
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: DACOTEC GmbH
- References: <38325854.6483EED@sowa.is.uec.ac.jp>
"Ben A. Abderrazek" wrote:
> Dear helper,
> I need a compiler which does not allocate machine registers at all. All
> compiler 's variables reside in logical registers.
> Is the GNU word has such a compiler source so that I can set the number
> of logical registers.
> Many thanks for your help,
Forget it. GCC isn't designed for accumulator or such architectures.