This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New egcs/gcc logo (offtopic)
- To: andy at maxwell dot la dot asu dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at
- Subject: Re: New egcs/gcc logo (offtopic)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:11:38 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: davem at redhat dot com
> Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:29:08 +0100 (MET)
> From: Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The current logo is not really up-to-date and we should adapt that one or
> switch to a completely different one.
And beyond that, there is still an `egcs' in the cvs directions. I
prefer that we at least put in a sym link from gcc to egcs, and update
the directions to read cvs co gcc. Another posibility to just rename
the directory wholesale and see if anything falls out of it (maybe
providing a sym link from egcs to gcc for a year or two).