This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new architecture OpenRISC 1000
- To: Damjan Lampret <lampret at opencores dot org>
- Subject: Re: new architecture OpenRISC 1000
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:44:30 +0100 (MET)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Damjan Lampret wrote:
> my name is Damjan Lampret and I am part of the OpenRISC 1000 team at
> opencores.org. We are trying to design our own RISC architecture. As
> part of that we've supported our OR1K in GCC. How can now we add our
> back-end to the official GCC?
That's quite easy. :-)
Please have a look at http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html, handel the
copyright assignment issue and then submit patches to the gcc-patches
mailing list (http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html).
If you aren't yet doing so, please use a current development snapshots
of GCC (http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html for example), that way your patches
can be integrated more easily.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/