This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compile problems under HPUX 11.0 (PA 2.0)
- To: Marc Girod <girod at stybba dot ntc dot nokia dot com>
- Subject: Re: Compile problems under HPUX 11.0 (PA 2.0)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:46:10 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> However, as I said, I did build and successfully use 2.95.1 on
> hppa2.0n-hp-hpux11.00, with binutils-990813.
> Only, to build binutils for HP-UX 11.00, I had to add -Duint64_t=long
> to DEFS in bdf/Makefile. It seems to be a bug in
No. This is a symptom of GCC not supporting hpux11.