This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compile problems under HPUX 11.0 (PA 2.0)
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Compile problems under HPUX 11.0 (PA 2.0)
- From: Marc Girod <girod at stybba dot ntc dot nokia dot com>
- Date: 15 Nov 1999 08:40:47 +0200
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>>>>> "JL" == Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
JL> Same as it has been. gcc-2.95 does not support hpux11. snapshots
JL> do support hpux11.
Thanks. I'll install a recent snapshot.
However, as I said, I did build and successfully use 2.95.1 on
hppa2.0n-hp-hpux11.00, with binutils-990813.
Only, to build binutils for HP-UX 11.00, I had to add -Duint64_t=long
to DEFS in bdf/Makefile. It seems to be a bug in
I had problems with gdb-4.18, for lack of cma emulation.
Marc Girod P.O. Box 320 Voice: +358-9-511 23746
Nokia Networks 00045 NOKIA Group Mobile: +358-40-569 7954
Hiomo 5/1 Finland Fax: +358-9-511 23580