This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compile problems under HPUX 11.0 (PA 2.0)
- To: Marc Girod <girod at stybba dot ntc dot nokia dot com>
- Subject: Re: Compile problems under HPUX 11.0 (PA 2.0)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:55:53 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> >>>>> "JL" == Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 15 Jul 1999:
> JL> gcc-2.95 does not support hpux11. Sorry.
> What is the status of gcc-2.95 support for hpux11?
Same as it has been. gcc-2.95 does not support hpux11. snapshots do
> Also what is the status of the support of gas for hppa2.0 (hppa2.0n)?
> What is the CVS site to get development binutils?