This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Installation issues
- To: root <dmoore at texas dot net>
- Subject: Re: Installation issues
- From: Chmouel Boudjnah <chmouel at mandrakesoft dot com>
- Date: 14 Nov 1999 01:46:53 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <382C8A5B.31FC7B3F@texas.net>
root <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Whats wrong here? Im I that stupid, or are you forgetting a step or two
> in the installiton manual.
> If you would like help on the layout and design of the "Instalation
> Manual" web page I would like to donate my time,
> however I will first need to know how to do it myself...
> Processor: AMD K6-2 450
> OS:Linux-Mandrake 6.5
may i suggest you use the rpm's, check a mirror from here :
and download the gcc-* rpm.