This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How to not fold constants
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: How to not fold constants
- From: Stephen L Moshier <moshier at mediaone dot net>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 10:22:44 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-To: moshier at mediaone dot net
Having hit upon a good way to tell when folding a static initializer,
I've updated the patch for C99 floating point pragmas.
Since apparently there is no market for this stuff, the diffs are posted
at a remote location --