This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The parallel make bug in gcc and gcc/cp
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: The parallel make bug in gcc and gcc/cp
- From: Michael Vance <briareos at lokigames dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:05:32 -0800
- Cc: law at cygnus dot com, egcs at egcs dot cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- References: <2976.942222715@upchuck> <19991110145045.ACFEA1B493@ocean.lucon.org>
On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 06:50:45AM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> > Did you ever get any feedback from the person that submitted the bug report
> > on this patch?
> > jeff
I didn't actually submit the bug report, just mentioned that it
happenned to me also. I saw your message about it being 'obviously
wrong', but if there are other suggestions, let me know.
The problem still persists.
Programmer "I wrote a song about dental floss,
Loki Entertainment Software but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?"
http://lokigames.com/~briareos/ - Frank Zappa, re: the PMRC