This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question on Xlib.h
- To: Jean Casteres <jean dot casteres at motorola dot com>
- Subject: Re: Question on Xlib.h
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <dosreis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 09 Nov 1999 20:20:13 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS URA 1611 (France)
- References: <38285529.4C9E6C2A@motorola.com>
- Reply-To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Jean Casteres <email@example.com> writes:
| [1 <multipart/alternative>]
| [1.1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
| This question may have been asked already but I just subscribed.
Indeed, it has been repeatedly asked and repeatedly answered.
| My question is to know if there is a resolution to include a fix for
| in the distribution or to put -fpermissive in all the Makefile(s) I
Complain to Sun. They have to fix their headers.
Alternatively, you can just put
in your Makefiles to turn off diagnostic messages in system headers.
But the best solution remains to complain to your vendor to fix their