Re: c++ exceptions in shared lib

> I read (and experienced) that exceptions do not work in shared lib
> on platform other than linux.

I don't think this is true, in general. For example, sjlj exceptions
should work everywhere. Of course, there is a high penalty with them.

> Is there anyone trying to correct that ?
> If not where should I begin ?

As a first step, you should use the current source code, and see
whether it still happens. If it does, you should analyse the problem
in detail for your platform. Once you understand the problem, you can
either start looking into fixing it, or ask for help on this list in
changing the compiler.

Good luck,
Martin