This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Always compile with -Wall
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>, Erik Mouw <J dot A dot K dot Mouw at its dot tudelft dot nl>
- Subject: Re: Always compile with -Wall
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:29:13 -0500
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <9911032033.AA26845@duteinh.et.tudelft.nl> <19991103125640.C431@cygnus.com>
On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 12:56:40PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 09:33:00PM +0100, Erik Mouw wrote:
> > I think putting it in the specs file is the right way to do it, but
> > I'm not sure where to put it.
> <some existing text> -Wall
Note, if you are going to edit the specs file, don't delete the empty blank
line at the end of the file!
Michael Meissner, Cygnus Solutions
PMB 198, 174 Littleton Road #3, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 978-486-9304 fax: 978-692-4482