This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Always compile with -Wall
- To: Erik Mouw <J dot A dot K dot Mouw at its dot tudelft dot nl>
- Subject: Re: Always compile with -Wall
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:56:40 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <9911032033.AA26845@duteinh.et.tudelft.nl>
On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 09:33:00PM +0100, Erik Mouw wrote:
> I think putting it in the specs file is the right way to do it, but
> I'm not sure where to put it.
<some existing text> -Wall