This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Jeff Parish <jlparish at net-link dot net>
- Subject: Re: cout
- From: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br>
- Date: 02 Nov 1999 23:38:52 -0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jlparish at ieee dot org
- References: <381F8F2C.FC4E5A81@net-link.net>
On Nov 2, 1999, Jeff Parish <email@example.com> wrote:
> I have Mandrake 6.1-l, and I have loaded gcc, but when I run, I get
> "/tmp/ccJ7KYpz.o(.text+0xf): undefined reference to 'cout' ".
Try g++ instead of gcc. This will link your program with -lstdc++,
that contains the definition of cout.
> If you can respond, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org; my SP has spam
You could at least have set a Reply-to: header :-)
Alexandre Oliva http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il
** I may forward mail about projects to mailing lists; please use them