This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ongoing problems with resource.c changes
- To: rth at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Ongoing problems with resource.c changes
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 19:57:37 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
We're still having problems with the BLOCK_NUM stuff.
The latest problem appears when we call mark_target_live_regs with an
Apparently the ADDR_VEC insn isn't actually within the bb->head/end bounds for
its basic block and thus compute_bb_for_insn never initializes an entry
in basic_block_for_insn for the ADDR_VEC.
Thus when we call BLOCK_NUM (addr_vec insn) we blow up dereferencing a null