This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
binutils and sparc-sun-solaris*
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: binutils and sparc-sun-solaris*
- From: Damien Kick <kick at cig dot mot dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 20:43:13 -0600
- Cc: "Paul D. Waterman" <waterman at cig dot mot dot com>, "Dan L. Price" <pricedl at cig dot mot dot com>
There is a platform specific installation note for gcc on
<a href =
boxen that mentions the following:
binutils 2.9.1 has known bugs on this platform. We recommend to
use the vendor tools (Sun as, Sun ld) until these have been
Can anyone point me to a more detailed list of the "known bugs"? I
can't seem to find anything useful at the
>GNU binutils site</a>.
Thanks for any help.