This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compiling switches for bytecode interpreters
- To: Reuben dot Thomas at cl dot cam dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: Compiling switches for bytecode interpreters
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:00:48 +0100
- CC: egcs at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Could this optimisation be added?
Please have a look at http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#support.
I don't know what the position of each individual contributor is, it
may be that somebody goes right away and changes the compiler, it may
be that your request is completely ignored.