This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
cross-compiler build: can't find stdio.h
- To: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: cross-compiler build: can't find stdio.h
- From: "John Breen" <jab3 at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:51:45 PDT
I thought I'd seen this asked before, but I searched the FAQ and the
archive titles three months back, and didn't see it.
I'm trying to build egcs-1.1a for m68k-elf (NOTE: since egcs doesn't
currently support m68k-elf, I'm using my own hacked .h files, based on a
patch from gcc-2.7.2.2; but I don't think that's the problem). I
finally started getting close, but now it's dying while building
libiberty because it can't find stdio.h.
When I built gcc-2.7.2.2 m68k-elf, the "cygnus patch" had something
about removing the need for stdio.h. Doesn't egcs have something
similar? I do have the headers from the gcc-2.7.2.2 build (although on
another system); should I copy them over and use --with-headers? Or did
I possibly do something wrong?
Thanks.
--
John A. Breen
jab3@hotmail.com
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com