This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: prefer install.texi or htdocs/specific.html?
- To: alex dot buell at tahallah dot demon dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: prefer install.texi or htdocs/specific.html?
- From: Per Bothner <bothner at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 08:30:38 -0700
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
> > FWIW, the current sgmltools stuff is fairly grotty IMNSHO, and a
> > Jade-based one isn't obviously going to have (for instance) plain text
> > output in a sane fashion in the near future.
>
> No. I don't want to use java (if that is what I am assuming you are
> referring to) if I can help it.
He is referring to Jade, not Java. See http://www.jclark.com/jade/.
It's the free tool most of *us* are using for sgml.
--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions bothner@cygnus.com http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner