Re: Bug report

[ moved from egcs-patches back to egcs. ]

alexandre> Jason, may I install this test case in g++.other?

jason> Yes, but mark it XFAIL first.

alexandre> Done.  Is it really that hard to fix?

> Probably not, but I don't want new testcases to look like regressions.
> Another option would be to create a new directory for pending bug reports,
> so people can take one look and say "Oh, that's in g++.broken, so it's not
> urgent to fix."  That might be better.

That was my intent with the "g++.robertl" directory.  I followed the
convention of naming dirs after the creator instead of after the intent
which in hindsight was a bad plan.

RJL