This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Successfully build and installation of egcs-1.1b on hppa1.1-hp-hpux9.07
- To: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Successfully build and installation of egcs-1.1b on hppa1.1-hp-hpux9.07
- From: Knut Tvedten <knuttv at xcon-data dot no>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 12:11:02 +0200
Hello
I have built and installed ecgs-1.1b (gcc, g++, g77) on a HP 9000/715
running HP-UX 9.07.
config.guess ---> hppa1.1-hp-hpux9.07
Even though I used the --with-gnu-as configuration option I had to put a
copy of gas renamed to as in objdir when building. After installation I
had to copy gas to
<prefix>/lib/gcc-lib/hppa1.1-hp-hpux9.07/egcs-2.91.57/as. This problem
is not occuring during gcc-2.8.1 build/install.
Please feel free to contact me if you need more information or
transcripts from running make -k checks.
Best regards
Knut Tvedten
-----------------------------
Knut Tvedten Email: knuttv@xcon-data.no
XCON Data AS Phone: +47 22 67 10 41
P.O. Box 4723 Sofienberg Fax: +47 22 67 10 51
0506 Oslo, Norway