This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: jc1 won't build on SunOS 4.1.3: memmove is missing
- To: mrs at wrs dot com (Mike Stump)
- Subject: Re: jc1 won't build on SunOS 4.1.3: memmove is missing
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 16:24:23 -0600
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com, oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br, green at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199809172121.OAA13032@kankakee.wrs.com>you write:
> > I believe this was discussed in the announcement.
>
> I see:
[ ... ]
Bummer. I thought they discussed the assignment issues.
Anthony -- if the additional java assignment issues don't get sorted
out in the next few days, can you put something on the Java web page
about it. Note I'll be in Japan next week, so I won't be able to
lend a hand on any of this stuff.
jeff