This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: IRIX 6 LD64 Crash


>>>>> "Jim" == Jim Wilson <wilson@cygnus.com> writes:

    Jim> 	  ld64: FATAL 2: Internal: at ../../ld/multigot.c
    Jim> mgot_estimate_gots: gprel sections too large for this group

    Jim> I don't recall seeing this problem before.

    Jim> It probably is a gcc problem, but I suspect it will be hard
    Jim> to fix unless some SGI engineer tells us what is wrong with
    Jim> the gcc output.

I've asked my client to communicate with their SGI support engineer
about this issue, and I'll let you know of any resolution.  By the
way, -multigot and -G 0 do not work-around the problem.

Thanks for your help.

-- 
Mark Mitchell 			mark@markmitchell.com
Mark Mitchell Consulting	http://www.markmitchell.com


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]