This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs and binutils snapshots
- To: joel at OARcorp dot com
- Subject: Re: egcs and binutils snapshots
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 23:30:09 -0600
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com, gas2 at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.980907094930.29532G-100000@oar3remote.oarcorp.com>you write:
> I have a report from an RTEMS user that the top level configure scripts
> have gotten out of sync between egcs and binutils snapshots. In
> particular, he mentioned that:
Yes. This is not unexpected.
They are totally separate source trees, and we (I) have not been making
an effort to move our configury changes back to other projects. At
some point it became impractical due to the rapid changes. Now that
it has settled down somewhat I'd like to submit some of those changes.
> + egcs does not yet know about libintl (internationalization library)
Yes. This will be changing after the next merge from gcc2.
jeff