This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Site of distribution of the binary of EGCS 1.1 for mingw32


Hello,

I am placing in my pages the binary of the project for mingw32.
Following the suggestion of the Martin von Loewis, I created an
attribute calling "comobject" that together with the option
"-fvtable-thunks" will allow the use of COM objects of Windows (DirectX,
ActiveX etc) in the gcc.
I placed properly in my distribution files of headers of DirectX adapted
for they work with the DirectX5 and C++. I send for who wants, it is
alone to ask.

I will also be publishing the patches so that other people can include
the attribute in its distributions. It would like that somebody helped
me supplying a mirror place for my distribution.

Regards
Antonio Mendes de Oliveira Neto (new e-mail address:
anmendes@splicenet.com.br)

Home page in http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/6364/



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]