This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
which glibc2 version
- To: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: which glibc2 version
- From: Pinwu Xu <pxu at perigee dot net>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 08:07:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: pxu at perigee dot net
Hi there,
Sorry for the off-topic question. I am using Slackware, just got
egcs-1.1a on i486-pc-linux-gnulibc1, as egcs now is thread-safe (am
I correct?), I would like to get glibc2 installed as the main
library by compiling it myself. I've got the glibc2.0.6 compiled,
and the "make check" run, with binutils-libc5-2.9.1.0x, make-3.77.
However for some of the test results (reading the *.out file) it
doesn't say if the test succeeds, such as the *sort.out.
I would like to know if there is a preferred glibc2 version?
I would also include the patch which enables gdb to debug threads.
TIA.
Pinwu
=====================================================================
| Pinwu Xu |
| |
| 313 Arrowhead Dr. #N email: pxu@perigee.net |
| Charlotte, NC 28213 pinwu_xu@hotmail.com |
| 704-921-0438(H) http://www.eng.ua.edu/~pxu |
| 704-594-2014(O) http://www.perigee.net/~pxu |
=====================================================================