This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m68k custom startup - help, I am stuck
- To: tomaz dot stih at triglif dot com (Tomaz Stih)
- Subject: Re: m68k custom startup - help, I am stuck
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cygnus dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 08:14:17 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
> Last six days I've spend over very trivial matter and I am really
> starting to lose my ability to think reasonably. I am writing startup
> code for my gcc compiled program for m68000 on custom made
> board so that I could compile motorola gdb stub.
If i read this correctly, you are putting your stack into bss,
your return address on the stack, and then you clear the bss,
including the return address. So you return to address 0.