This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mods for compiling perl && perl common packages
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Subject: Re: mods for compiling perl && perl common packages
- From: Alasdair Baird <alasdair at wildcat dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 00:32:15 +0100
- cc: Kamil Iskra <kamil at dwd dot interkom dot pl>, Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, egcs at cygnus dot com
> Well, I do not know the situation for students in my country, but
> I'm a civil servant for the Dutch Meteorological Institute, and I
> got a letter last week that summoned me to write up all my
> activities outside the 36-hour office week, whether paid or unpaid:
I could see this as being a difficult one to answer; starting with the
obvious breathing, eating and sleeping, there is the difficult question
of whether to ask permission to walk up the street to the shop to buy
bread and a newspaper as opposed to just buying either the bread or the
newspaper...
Alasdair.