This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: #pragma implementation


> From: Carlo Wood <carlo@runaway.xs4all.nl>
> To: egcs@cygnus.com (egcs@cygnus.com)
> Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 02:02:19 +0200 (CEST)

> With egcs I get the following warning:

> gcc -g -Wall -pedantic -m486 -pipe -DGODMODE -I../include -c ircd.c -o ircd.o
> ircd.c:22: warning: ignoring pragma: implementation

> that this means egcs doesn't understand "#pragma implementation" anymore.

Anymore?  gcc never did understand #pragma implementation.  Only g++
ever did (and still does).

> How can I get the same behaviour that I could get before?

You are.  If you don't want the warning, you can turn it off.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]