This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: linux/alpha kernel 2.1.108 vs. egcs 1.0.x



rth@dot.cygnus.com said:
> For the record, egcs 1.0.3, when configured with --enable-haifa,
> miscompiles itself.  This shows up in the form of an unrecognized insn
> in the aforementioned files in the linux kernel. 

But, I didn't (explicitly) enable haifa. I just executed configure with
no parameters and got
	/gnu/source/egcs-1.0.3a/configure --host=alphaev5-unknown-linux-gnu
in config.status.

I will make up a proper bug report unless you beat me to the punch with
an answer.

thanks,

-- 
Steve Williams                "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,
http://www.picturel.com       And lines to code before I sleep."




Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]