This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: classbrowser database


On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Gerhard W. Gruber wrote:
> I wanted to write an add-on for gcc to create classbrowser information I
> was guided to this mailing list.

You're welcome! :-)

> Also I wanted to know what exactly egcs is (I'm not sure how exactly it
> relates to gcc) and where to get it.

I suggest you have a look at the web pages at http://egcs.cygnus.com/.

There you'll also find links to distribuation sites, but -- inducing from
your e-mail adress -- I suggest you use ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/gnu/egcs.

Ein schönes Wochenende!
Gerald
-- 
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)      Vienna University of Technology
pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]