This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems compiling cross compiler
- To: "Tomaz Stih" <tomaz dot stih at triglif dot com>
- Subject: Re: Problems compiling cross compiler
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 10:17:58 -0600
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <003201bd9059$2f5a5460$4dc6f9c2@vader>you write:
> I downloaded egcs-1.0.3 and build the main make file
> using configure --target=m68k-rtems. It compiled well
> until module runtime.h tried to include unexisting
> stdio.h and ctype.h modules.
You need include files for your target, probably from newlib,
which is not part of egcs.
> The xgcc is built well but there is no assembler. Is this
> a common bug and how do I fix it?
The assembler is not part of egcs. You need to get binutils too.
> I am also interested if there is a search capability for this
> mailing list avaliable and a faq for egcs?
No search capability unfortunately. There is a link to the faq
from the egcs home page.
jeff