This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mail duplicates - Mailing list performance is very bad!
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Mail duplicates - Mailing list performance is very bad!
- From: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:13:21 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- References: <13599.18826.212420.102010@slsvhmt> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
On Mon, 30 March 1998, 00:41:29, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> In message <13599.18826.212420.102010@slsvhmt>you write:
> > The appended email was definitely duplicated here (there were others
> > as well).
> What I need is the complete headers for the multiple messages,
> just pointing out a message that was a duplicate doesn't help
> me track the problem down.
OK, removed them too early. Once there are duplicates again, I'll send
them to you.
> > Another problem with the lists is their currently very bad
> > performance. I usually have a delay of at least 3(!) days by
> Yes we know. We're working on the problem, but a solution is probably
> still several weeks away. Until then we're just going to have to live
> with it.
Thanks. Note, I didn't want to offend you! I only wanted to bring this to