This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [omniORB] Re: Exception Handling is thread safe?
- To: erwin at htsa dot hva dot nl (erwin)
- Subject: Re: [omniORB] Re: Exception Handling is thread safe?
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 14:28:24 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
> The point here was threadsafe exception handling with C++, not
> threadsafe programming in general. I don't know how much exception
> effects the C library but i am sure H.J. can tell you all about it.
> I also want to say the words "not wize" where my words and not those
> of H.J. maybe it is better to change them to "it is wizer to use glibc2"
All I can say is please don't tell me that a threaded application,
in C or C++, with threaded-safe EH or without, doesn't work with
libc 5.4.x. Use glibc 2 if you want a working, reliable thread-safe