This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exception handling and VxWorks
- To: law at cygnus dot com, sxthree at penfeld dot tls dot mms dot fr
- Subject: Re: Exception handling and VxWorks
- From: mrs at wrs dot com (Mike Stump)
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:06:43 -0800
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 00:42:39 -0700
> From: Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> There's an outstanding patch for MT EH support on VxWorks. Someone
> needs to look at it and approve it (I don't know anything about
> threads or EH myself, so I haven't done anything with it).
One needs to doublecheck my build. I'm building in a nonstandard way
(I don't use newlib and friends, but rather VxWorks libc), and I am
concerned that the #includes I put in might not resolve in the way
that people building egcs need them to resolve.