This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-1.0.2: i686-pc-linux-gnu : some failures mostly in g++
- To: dominic at cedep dot net (Dominic Mitchell)
- Subject: Re: egcs-1.0.2: i686-pc-linux-gnu : some failures mostly in g++
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 00:12:06 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> I have attached the file reporting failures that did mainly occur in
> testing g++, g77 has 2 failures and gcc about 6.
> I am using gcc-18.104.22.168 with redhat 5 on a pentium PPro 200.
The current dejagnu 971222 is broken. You cannot trust it. Please
check out my patch in the egcs list archive.
BTW, you also need a newer binutils.