This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fyi texinfo-3.12 imported/merged
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: fyi texinfo-3.12 imported/merged
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 07:53:38 -0700
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <m0yIFQd-00058JC@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> > I've imported and merged in texinfo-3.12.
> > There may be a new directory or two in the texinfo-3.12 dist, so
> > I recommend folks using CVS to do update the texinfo dir with
> > the "-d" flag. ie
> > cd egcs/texinfo
> > cvs update -d
> texinfo is not configured right. texinfo/configure complains about
> the unknown commands.
Instead of saying "not configured right" why don't you give the error
ALl I can say without that information is it worked fine for me...