This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SGI IRIX 6.4 & gas
- To: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: SGI IRIX 6.4 & gas
- From: Mark Mitchell <mmitchell at usa dot net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:11:13 -0800
- Reply-to: mmitchell at usa dot net
The helpful installation guidelines with egcs say:
You must not use GAS on irix6 platforms; doing so will only cause
But, I've now run into the problem of mangled names that are too
long for the IRIX as to handle. Is the prohibition in the docs still
correct? If so, does anyone recall the specific problem; it might be
worth it to me to fix it.
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
Consulting Services Available