This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-980315 powerpc-ibm-aix18.104.22.168 warning fixes ...
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: egcs-980315 powerpc-ibm-aix22.214.171.124 warning fixes ...
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:28:13 -0500
- Cc: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu, law at cygnus dot com, egcs at cygnus dot com, wilson at cygnus dot com, meissner at cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><9803241747.AA28840@rios1.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn writes:
| The patch to fix various rs6000 warnings looks fine to me on the
| AIX side. I already had similar changes for some of the unused variable
| warnings, but had not installed them. I always am a little worried about
| adding default cases to switch statements.
| >>>>> Jeffrey A Law writes:
| Jeff> In message <199803191533.KAA22672@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
| Jeff> It looks fine to me, though I'd like to give Michael Meissner and/or
| Jeff> David Edelsohn a little longer to voice opinions on the rs6000
| Jeff> changes (say Thursday noon as a cutoff)?
| I cannot comment on the correctness for SVR4 functions affected
| and was leaving that to Mike.
I obviously lost the patch in the swamp I call an inbox. When was it
sent, or can you send it again to me.