This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [omniORB] Re: Exception Handling is thread safe?
- To: egcs <egcs at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [omniORB] Re: Exception Handling is thread safe?
- From: erwin <erwin at htsa dot hva dot nl>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:15:50 +0100
- References: <email@example.com>
Pinwu Xu wrote:
> The eg3_impl hang seems to be just what I got, as I installed
> egcs-1.0.2 (w/o the MT-eh patch) on a 486, libc5.4.44, recompiled
I believe H.J. Lu wrote once that it is not wize to use libc5 with
threads. Correct me if i am wrong.