This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: texinfo-3.11 merge
- To: Lee Iverson <leei at ai dot sri dot com>
- Subject: Re: texinfo-3.11 merge
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:36:30 -0700
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803241618.IAA09555@Canada.AI.SRI.COM>you write:
> In message <email@example.com> you write:
> > In message <m0yHKJo-00058JC@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Just an FYI, I imported texinfo-3.11 into the egcs source tree
> > > > to replace whatever old version we were still running.
> > I'd like to see out texinfo tree move as
> > close to the net distributions as possible.
> That would be nice. The current texinfo public release version is 3.12!
I wasn't aware of 3.12 :-) I guess I'll do another import/merge :-)